Home Loans for New & Experienced Buyers
in Dallas, Allen, Spicewood, TX & Beyond
Dallas has become one of the top places in the country for relocation. If you’re moving to Dallas, you can look forward to a booming economy, amazing weather year-round, and a beautiful home to call your own. But it all starts with finding the right mortgage company.
That is where Stonebriar Mortgage comes in. Our certified mortgage broker is proud to offer a wide selection of home loan products that will guide you during the process. From FHA and jumbo loans to bank statement loans and even a non-conforming loan, we have the expertise to help you find the right loan option. Based in the Dallas, TX area, our team serves clients throughout the Austin, University Park, Bee Cave, Bulverde, Dripping Springs, Briarcliff, Kendalia, TX & the surrounding communities.
Ready to know how much home you can afford? We welcome you to give us a call or schedule a free consultation today!
Home Purchase Solutions in Texas for Every Need
At Stonebriar Mortgage, we offer these types of home purchase loans:
This type of mortgage is insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), providing low interest rates and a down payment amount as low as 3.5%.Read More
If your borrowing needs fit within the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, you can qualify for a conventional mortgage.Read More
When your borrowing needs eclipse the conforming loan limits, you can apply for a jumbo mortgage instead of a conventional home loan.Read More
For homebuyers who need to borrow more than the guidelines for jumbo loans allow, a super jumbo mortgage can provide sufficient financing to purchase a high-end property.Read More
A VA loan insured by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) offers eligible military borrowers the opportunity to buy a home in Texas with zero down.Read More
Don’t have a W-2? Turned away from the big banks because of a non-traditional income situation? With a bank statement loan from Stonebriar Mortgage, you can apply quickly and easily to buy a home with bank statements to verify your income.Read More
How to Choose the Most Suitable Home Purchase Loan in TX
Picking the right type of home purchase loan means looking at two things: your qualifications and your goals.
Your qualifications can include factors like:
- Your financial metrics such as your credit score and debt-to-income (DTI) ratio.
- Your military status and service record (if applying for a VA loan).
- How much you earn.
- What your employment status, industry, and career track are.
- What you can afford in terms of a down payment.
- How much you need to borrow.
Along with considering these factors, you can ask yourself questions like these:
- How long do I plan to stay in this home?
- How much can I afford to pay on my mortgage and insurance each month?
- How liquid do I want to keep my finances?
Why Buy a Home in Dallas With a Loan Through Stonebriar Mortgage?
Here are a few reasons to choose us for your home purchase mortgage needs:
- We have two decades of experience connecting customers with home purchase loans in Dallas and throughout Texas. With our knowledge and connections, we can bring you a huge selection of lending products and a solution to every obstacle.
- We don’t turn customers away because of challenges like self-employment or low credit. We will tirelessly work to bring you an affordable mortgage that helps you buy the home you love right away.
- Whether you are buying your first home or your next home, we will work patiently with you, answering all of your questions so that you can purchase with confidence.